Non-monetary gifts of pet food and supplies help us keep costs down and save more animals.
Consider making an in-kind donation by purchasing and donating items from our wish-list.
In-Kind donations of food and supplies can be dropped off at the shelter. For contact-free drop off, please leave donations of goods inside or next to the orange donation bin outside the front doors.
Our #1 need is always high quality* dry cat food.
*We aren’t picky about brand. As long as the 1st two ingredients are meat proteins, our animals are happy!
See below for our seasonal wish list. You can also donate food and supplies via our Amazon Wish List.
Here’s what we need the most right now:
- High quality* dry cat food (kitten, adult, senior, or all life stages)
- Royal Canin Mother & Baby Dry Cat Food (or other small weaning kibble)
- KMR or PetLac kitten milk replacement
- Dog training treats (soft & stinky, small is best)
- Timothy hay
- Special diet dry cat food (Renal, urinary, w/d, biome, low cal)
- Peanut butter, spray cheese, low sodium broth**
- Dog rawhides & chews
- Batteries (AA, D, 9V)
- Q-tips, scrubber sponges
- Windex, bleach, rubbing alcohol, acetone
- Copy/printer paper, sharpies, masking tape, dry erase pens
*We’re not picky about brand. As long as the first two ingredients are meat proteins, we’re happy.
**Chicken, beef, or your choice- any kind of meat broth will do. No xylitol in the peanut butter.
Print an In-Kind Form If you’d like to be thanked for your donation, please attach your name and number to the goods before dropping them off. Fill out this in kind donation for to receive a tax receipt from Heartland.