Non-monetary gifts of pet food and supplies help us keep costs down and save more animals.
Consider making an in-kind donation by purchasing and donating items from our wish-list.
Our #1 need is always high quality* dry cat food.
*We aren’t picky about brand. As long as the 1st two ingredients are meat proteins, our animals are happy!
Here’s what we need the most right now:
- Royal Canin Mother & Baby Cat Dry Cat Food (or other small kibble suitable for weaning)
- High quality* dry cat food (kitten, adult, senior, or all life stages)
- Dog training treats (soft and stinky; small is best)
- Wet cat food
- High quality* dog food (adult, senior, or all life stages)
- Dog rawhides
- Cat toys
- Timothy hay
- Batteries (AA, D, 9V)
- Windex, bleach, rubbing alcohol
- Printer paper
When you bring in an in-kind donation we will ask that you fill out an in-kind form. We can give you a copy of the form at the time of donation that can serve as your tax receipt or you can request a mail or email receipt.