Non-monetary gifts of pet food and supplies help us keep costs down and save more animals.
Consider making an in-kind donation by purchasing and donating items from our wish-list.
In-Kind donations of food and supplies can be dropped off at the shelter. For contact-free drop off, please leave donations of goods inside or next to the orange donation bin outside the front doors.
Our #1 need is always high quality* dry cat food.
*We aren’t picky about brand. As long as the 1st two ingredients are meat proteins, our animals are happy!
Here’s what we need the most right now:
- Royal Canin Mother & Baby Cat Dry Cat Food (or other small kibble suitable for weaning)
- High quality* dry cat food (kitten, adult, senior, or all life stages)
- Dog training treats (soft and stinky; small is best)
- High quality* dog food (adult, senior, or all life stages)
- Dog rawhides
- Wet Cat Food (paté style)
- Timothy hay
- Batteries (AA, D, 9V)
- Q-tips, scrubber sponges
- Windex, bleach, rubbing alcohol
- Printer paper, sharpies, masking tape
Print an In-Kind Form If you’d like to be thanked for your donation, please attach your name and number to the goods before dropping them off. Fill out this in kind donation for to receive a tax receipt from Heartland.