Pet Food Pantry
Heartland helps to keep pets with their loving families even in times of need. For families struggling to make ends meet, Heartland provides a Pet Food Pantry.
- Clients may utilize this service twice each month.
- There is no income verification for this service.
- Participants must sign for the food they receive.
- Dog food, cat food and litter are available on a limited, first-come-first-served basis.
- This service runs off of public donations.
The Pet Food Pantry can be accessed by knocking on the front doors of the shelter between 11 am – 4 pm every day.